There are many ways to go about looking for your new home, but remember, location is one of the most important components of real estate value. Buyers who regret a purchase decision often tell me they picked the "wrong" community or neighbourhood. At this point, forget the "house". Concentrate first on the neighbourhood.
The following checklist will help:
- Review your requirements with your "house" real estate professional.
- Let them familiarize you with areas and neighbourhoods.
- While searching, ask questions about the general real estate value of certain areas.
- Identify areas that interest you and are affordable, and discuss them with your family and real estate professional.
- Review your requirements for schools, churches, and shopping facilities.
Location is one of the most important components of real estate value. Concentrate on the neighbourhood before you look at the house
When you are ready to look at specific homes for sale in the neighbourhoods that interest you, remember the following:
- It is recommended that you view several homes before you even consider making an offer.
- Communicate honestly what your impressions are of the homes as you see them.
- When you find a property you like, do a property comparison to determine the value of similar homes that have sold in that area.
The search for your new home is my priority!
Please feel free to ask for any assistance you require.